Tuition Assistance for Incoming Students
Due to the generosity of our alumni and benefactors, Saint Patrick High School is able to offer a limited number of tuition grants for families that may be experiencing financial hardship. Shamrocks now successful in life, who realize the solid foundation they were given at Saint Patrick High School and the wonderful experiences they have had here, contribute annually to the future of students.
For the 2019-2020 school year, almost 1.5 million in need-based funding and Saint Patrick High School scholarships has been awarded to 80% of our student body. To read more about our exciting scholarship opportunities click here.
Criteria for Tuition Assistance
- There must be demonstrated financial need as evidenced by information supplied on the Application for Tuition Assistance.
- All required forms and procedures must be completed by the published deadlines.
- Students must maintain a minimum “C” average (2.0). Failing or multiple “D” grades will eliminate them from program participation, and result in forfeiture of the grant.
- Students will be given a work/study job, by doing so, the student becomes a partner in the tuition assistance process along with his parents and the school.
- Freshman class applicants are required to have taken our placement exam.
Tuition Assistance Documents – Class of 2024
|Electronic Link for Tuition Assistance||
|Links for the Tuition Assistance Meeting||Link|
Sallie Mae Web Site
The Sallie Mae K-12 Family Education Loan is an ideal solution for families who need additional flexibility in paying for private education beyond financial aid, personal savings, or traditional payment plans. For more information on these loans, please visit the Sallie Mae website.
Office Hours 7 a.m.-3 p.m.
Phone Number (773) 282-8844
Fax Number: (773) 282-2361