The academic programs are composed of courses designed to challenge the ability levels of all students. The graduation requirements are designed to meet the minimum requirements for college entrance and/or job applications. Students are required to carry a full load of 7.5 credits each academic year.
- 4 credits in Religion
- Participation in the junior retreat and the Senior Kairos retreat
- Service Hours Requirement (Frosh 15, Soph 20, Jr 20, and a senior project)
- 4 credits in English
- 4 credits in Mathematics
- 3 1/2 credits in Social Studies (1 World Studies, 1 1/2 credit US History, 1/2 credit in American Government/Civic and a passing grade on the Constitution Exam, and 1/2 credit in Economics)
- 3 years of Science
- 2 credits in Physical Education/Health
- 2 credits in a World Language or Language Arts beginning with the Class of 2020
- 1 credit in Office Applications (1/2 Microsoft Office Application I and 1/2 Microsoft Office Applications II)
- 1 credit in Fine Arts is required.
One half credit of the Fine Arts Survey class is required in the student’s Freshman year
with the remaining half credit available through Theatre Arts, Visual Art and Music as electives.
- Students must complete 15 hours of Christian Service during their freshman year, 20 hours of Christian Service during each of sophomore and junior years, and complete a capstone service project in senior year.
PARTICIPATION IN GRADUATION CEREMONY
In order to participate in the Graduation Exercises, a student must have met all the requirements indicated. Students deficient in any credits will not be allowed to participate in the Graduation Exercises.