Transfer Policies & Procedures
Please contact Brian O’Connor ’05, Director of Admissions, to obtain a transfer application.
A meeting will be set to discuss the process and provide the family with a transfer application. Along with the completed transfer application, the family will also need to provide:
- An unofficial transcript of credits from any and all previous high schools must be on file in the school office before the application becomes active, including a copy of your most recent report card and a copy of his current medical record. The student should have a “C” average and up-to-date credits. Any deficiency may require Summer School or repeating year.
- A Discipline Record Form should be completed by the Dean of Students or Director of Discipline at present school and returned directly to us.
- A Transfer Probation Contract should be signed and returned with the application.
- A $250 registration fee made payable to Saint Patrick High School
- A letter of recommendation from your son’s academic advisor addressing any abilities, needs or behaviors that relate to the student’s ability to be successful may also need to be required.
When all of the above have been received, an interview will be scheduled between the Director of Curriculum, the student and the parent(s).After the student has been interviewed, the administration will then meet and determine the admissibility of the student and then notify him of the decision. If accepted, an appointment for a schedule will be made and he becomes a member of Saint Patrick High School. All transfer students are accepted on a probationary basis and must agree to follow any and all school regulations.