Our four In-Person Open House dates are now filled. Visit the Admissions page to view our Fall 2020 Shamrock Showcase and click here to pre-register for a Meet the Shamrocks Tour/Info Night which will include a brief presentation followed by a guided tour of the campus with an opportunity to ask questions.
For families who have pre-registered, students and parents will have the opportunity to learn more about the unique programs at Saint Patrick High School in groups of 50 or less. We will have six detailed presentations and families will have an opportunity to learn more about their top 3 choices.
– STEAM Program– members of our science department will discuss this exciting program, started in 2017-18, and the new developments of the curriculum
– Brother Miller Resource Program– if your son has an IEP/504 plan or other academic needs hear about the services we offer at St. Pat’s
– Fine Arts Program– members of our Fine Arts department will discuss the theater, music, and art opportunities we offer in & out of the classroom.
– PACC Program– if your son is looking for a rigorous academic path, learn more about our dual credit offerings
– INCubator Entrepreneurship Program– learn more about our exciting entrepreneur program, commonly referred to as the “Shamrock Shark Tank”
– Athletics– meet with our Athletic Director and head coaches to hear about life as a student-athlete at St. Pat’s
Please note: You must pre-register below in order to attend an Open House. If you have registered for a date and are unable to attend, please notify Michael Fabrizio ’08 so we may give your spot to another family.
If you have any questions, or for more information about Saint Patrick High School including opportunities to connect with us virtually, please contact Michael Fabrizio ‘08, Director of Admissions.