Thursday, September 24, 6-8 pm (To comply with social distancing guidelines, we’ve closed registration for this date). Please register for another date below. Space is limited.
Sunday, October 11, 1-3 pm
Thursday, October 22, 6-8 pm
Thursday, November 12, 6-8 pm
This year, we will host four Open Houses for 8th grade families only in order to comply with current social distancing guidelines.* Students and parents will have the opportunity to learn more about the unique programs at Saint Patrick High School in groups of 50 or less. We will have six detailed presentations and families will have an opportunity to choose their top 3 choices when registering below (for Fine Arts/Athletics, please indicate your selections):
– STEAM Program– members of our science department will discuss this exciting program, started in 2017-18, and the new developments of the curriculum
– Brother Miller Resource Program– if your son has an IEP/504 plan or other academic needs hear about the services we offer at St. Pat’s
– Fine Arts Program– members of our Fine Arts department will discuss the theater, music, and art opportunities we offer in & out of the classroom.
– PACC Program– if your son is looking for a rigorous academic path, learn more about our dual credit offerings
– INCubator Entrepreneurship Program– learn more about our exciting entrepreneur program, commonly referred to as the “Shamrock Shark Tank”
– Athletics– meet with our Athletic Director and head coaches to hear about life as a student-athlete at St. Pat’s
Please note: You must pre-register below in order to attend an Open House. If you register for a date and are unable to attend, please notify Michael Fabrizio ’08 so we can give your spot to another family.
*Subject to change. We may transition to a virtual Open House, if needed.
If you have any questions, or for more information about Saint Patrick High School including opportunities to connect with us virtually, please contact Michael Fabrizio ‘08, Director of Admissions.