The Green & Gold Society’s Mission is to provide opportunities for Saint Patrick High School graduates to achieve academic and personal success, by combining their four-year, Roman Catholic, values-based high school education, with the ongoing Mentorship and Commitment of a caring, professional, and inspirational community of Alumni Mentors.
The Green & Gold Society believes passionately that the power of a compassionate and engaged Saint Patrick High School Alumni group can improve our personal well-being and our communities.
Mentors are grouped with a young graduate mentee(s), and these mentors and mentees will be grouped into teams.
Gatherings occur virtually and in person throughout the year. Structure, topics, and speakers will be provided.
• 4 Virtual Group Meetings (60 mins)
• 2 In Person Group Meetings (120-180 mins)
Mentors prompted to reach out to mentees 1 on 1 on a monthly basis. Suggested topics for outreach will be provided via Monthly Society Newsletters.
• Member of the Senior Class
• Member in good standing of the Saint Patrick community
• On track to graduate with the Senior Class from Saint Patrick
• We are not exclusive. We are inclusive.
• Completed application
• Sign-off from Guidance Counselor that candidate is on track to graduate
• Statement of Intent: 1 Page Single-Spaced
• Prompts and questions to be provided. Edits and proofreading recommended
• 2 Letters of Recommendation from Saint Patrick Community
• Templates for authors to be provided by society to Saint Patrick leadership.
• Emotionally Intelligent
• Growth mindset
• “Demonstrated Accomplishments” in professional field
• Strong desire to learn and meet new people
• Willingness to move outside of comfort zones
• Desire to develop personal leadership and productivity
• Desire for friendship and community