Coronavirus Update – Locker Clean Out & Update Regarding 2020-21 School Year (Sent Monday, June 8 at 12:30 pm)
Dear Parents & Students,
We hope this email finds you staying safe and well. Based on guidance from local health officials, Saint Patrick High School has designated specific dates during which freshmen, sophomores, and juniors may retrieve items from their lockers. Please note: lockers remain the same next year, so you do not need to participate in this process unless you need something from them during the summer.
If there are any additional materials that teachers wish to distribute, those will be in the lobby for access.
To maintain social distancing, students will schedule an appointment using the specific link for their class year. The appointments have been created to ensure that students at their lockers are spaced out to provide adequate social distancing.
Students will enter the building through the main doors on Belmont Avenue and exit through the doors by the Belmont Avenue parking lot.
Each day is assigned for a specific class. Please do not select an appointment for a different day.
Class of 2023 (Freshman in 2019-20): Monday, June 15 from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Class of 2022 (Sophomores in 2019-20): Tuesday, June 16 from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Class of 2021 (Juniors in 2019-20): Wednesday, June 17 from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Before coming to school for your appointment:
– Bring bags and backpacks with you to carry your belongings home.
– Assemble items to be returned: loaner Chromebooks, library books, athletic uniforms/gear, instruments, etc. Bins will be in the lobby to leave items before going to the locker.
– All persons entering the building must wear a mask/face covering and must follow social distancing requirements.
– Only students may enter the building. Family members must remain in their car.
When you come to school for your assigned appointment time:
– Maintain social distancing and wear a mask/face covering when you arrive at school.
– Enter the school building through the main doors on Belmont Avenue.
– Check-in with the staff member in the lobby. If returning items, place them in the appropriate box before proceeding to your locker. If you have something to pick up in the locker room, you will be admitted through the locker room door in the gym before proceeding to your locker.
– Completely clean out your locker.
– Throw garbage in the garbage cans that will be placed throughout the hallways.
– Check-out through the door by the Belmont Avenue parking lot and exit the building.
– Please leave campus immediately after you have exited the building.
2019-2020 Second Semester Report Cards
2020-2021 School Year
As previously communicated, we are preparing for several different possible scenarios for the 2020-21 school year dependent on state and health official’s guidelines. Our goal, and hope, is to return to in-person learning in the fall. Please be assured any decision regarding our return to in-person learning will be driven by protecting the health, safety and well-being of our students and faculty/staff.
I’d like to thank everyone who responded to our recent survey. We will be sharing the information gathered in the near future as we use your feedback to help plan for the fall semester. Although there is still a lot of uncertainty, we are prepared to address all possible scenarios, and look forward in hopeful anticipation to when we will all be together again.
We thank you for your continued support, patience and understanding during this time, and your faith in us as an institution. We welcome you to click below for a message from Cardinal Cupich sent to Catholic grammar schools this morning about the upcoming school year.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me at email@example.com.
For more information related to Saint Patrick High School’s response to the Coronavirus situation, please go to: https://www.stpatrick.org/coronavirus-information/