SHAMROCK ATHLETIC Facilities
– Anyone wishing to utilize Saint Patrick High School facilities should submit an online facility rental application or download the application and return it to the Business Office for review.
– Facility rental requests submitted online are preferred.
– All applications for facility use are processed through Saint Patrick High School Business Office. Renters are not to contact individual school officials directly.
– Dates will be confirmed when the request form has been received and correlated against building usage calendars. All Saint Patrick High School needs take priority over any non-Saint Patrick High School facility use request.
– Requests are processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
– Upon approval of the request, a confirmation letter will be sent to the group along with an Application and Contract for Rental of School Facilities and a preliminary cost estimate.
– The Business Office will notify individual buildings when a rental application has been completed, fees paid, insurance received and any other requirements for rental are satisfied so that the rental may be scheduled. No rentals may commence without approval from the VP of Finance and Facilities.
– The signed Application and Contract for Rental of School Facilities, insurance certificates and deposit must be received five (5) school business days prior to the requested event start date. If all items are not received in a condition satisfactory to Saint Patrick High School, the rental request will be cancelled. Checks for all rentals are to be made payable to Saint Patrick High School.
For questions, please contact Robert E. Ryan, Jr. ’86, Vice President, Finance & Facilities, at firstname.lastname@example.org
DIRECTIONS To Saint Patrick High School
From I-90 east:
Exit Austin Avenue and go south approximately 2 miles on Austin to Belmont.
From I-290 east or west:
Exit Austin Avenue and go north approximately 4 miles on Austin to Belmont.