- Saint Patrick can arrange management of Charitable Gift Annuities, Deferred Gift Annuities, Charitable Remainder Annuity Trusts or Charitable Remainder Unitrusts, or Real Estate transfers. Naming Saint Patrick High School as the beneficiary of a life insurance policy or including St. Pat’s in a bequest are also farsighted ways of donating to the solid future of the school.
- With Charitable Gift Annuities, payments to donors begin as soon as the gift is made, and donors receive immediate tax deductions. (This plan is best for those who are 75 or older.)
- With Deferred Gift Annuities, the donor has flexibility in determining the start date of payments. Charitable deductions are available immediately. (This plan is best for those who are 50-74.)
- Through a Bequest, the donor names Saint Patrick High School as a remainder beneficiary of the estate. All deferred gift donors become members of the Anam Cara Heritage Society. This society recognizes those who have made provisions for Saint Patrick High School in a farsighted way and have committed to securing the future of the school.
- Donating a paid up Life Insurance policy or paying the premium on a new policy that designates Saint Patrick as the owner or beneficiary is a commitment in faith and dedication to the mission of Saint Patrick High School.